We believe that caring intentions, art, and human connectedness play a strong role in healing. We know that a bead gifted with positive intention and with artwork from another sends a message that is spirit-lifting and says, “You are not alone!”. Drawing and making art are also great ways to reduce stress, refocus and help people feel good. Art is a part of humanity and connects us. We invite you to heal through the arts and help others do the same.
Express your creativity and bring cheer to children coping with serious illness with our Northwestern Mutual Art Card Kit! Decorate art cards that will be lovingly packaged with a unique bead to give to children in the Beads of Courage Program while receiving treatment for cancer.
Each Art Card Kit contains:
- 20 Art Cards to decorate and return to Beads of Courage in a postage-paid return envelope
- Hospitalized children are awaiting your handmade Art Cards which we will package with our Sunface Bead!
- 10 exclusive Northwestern Mutual courage clips to keep
- Includes an assortment of colorful beads to string onto your Northwestern Mutual courage clip
- 10 Beads of Courage Sunface Beads to add to your courage clip to keep
The Sunface Bead was a sacred image in the Zuni culture and is a symbol of happiness and joy. Look at the bead and remember all the things that bring you happiness.