Ladybug - Polymer Bead Making Kit
Be a beadmaker - no experience needed! We are relying on the generosity of the Northwestern Mutual community to help fill the demand for Member’s Choice beads in more than 300 children’s hospitals where Beads of Courage programs are offered.
Request a Polymer Clay Bead Making Kit and we will send you everything you need to make 24 colorful ladybug beads that will help children commemorate the joyful day they get to go home from the hospital.
One day soon, a child in the hospital will choose one of your handmade beads to add to their strand as a symbol of hope and healing on their treatment journey.
This Polymer Clay Bead Making Kit contains:
• Clay, tools, and materials to make 24 ladybug beads - 20 to donate and 4 for you to keep.
• Four Courage Clips to keep your ladybug beads on; keep one and give the others to friends or family to share our mission.
• 20 Art Cards to decorate with a simple picture or message for the children who will receive your donated beads.
• A postage-paid return mailer to ship your beads and Art Cards back to Beads of Courage.
• A link to a how-to video so you can follow the bead-making process every step of the way.
Please allow 10 days processing